Janet Hoyle Notary Public, Room 9, 38-42 Fife Road, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 1SU.

Main Number: 07722 241095.

Please do not hesitate to contact me via my contact form

  • LinkedIn Basic Black

© 2019 Janet Hoyle. Created with Wix.com. 

How Can I Help You? 

It is likely you have been told to find a Notary Public to notarise documents for use abroad. You may need to sign a document or documents in my presence or obtain  certified copies of documents. 

I am always happy to discuss your precise requirements and assist you in finding the most economical and effective way to proceed.

If you are swearing an oath for use in England & Wales or signing a Company Form from Companies House you DO NOT require the services of a Notary Public. You can contact any firm of solicitors who will be able to help you (it is always advisable to make an appointment).